Monday, January 26, 2009

Birthday Gift Box

I found a super cute monthly birthday box on Inking Idaho's blog. Here is my version of the box.

I followed almost all of Becky's instructions. Here are the directions to make this Birthday Box:

1. I started with a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock cut to 8 1/2" x 9".
2. Score the long side at 3 3/4" and 5 1/4".
3. Score the short side at 1 1/2" and 7 1/2". Fold on the score lines shape into a box.
4. Before assembling, I cut the opening so you can see the contents. I measured in about a 1/2" on each side and down about 1" from the top. I used my paper cutter to cut out that little section. Assemble the box with Sticky Strip.

**I am working on the lid measurements. It was just a bit off, so I'm working out the kinks.**
Stay Tuned...

Stamps: Yummy, Full Calendar, Mixed Bouquet, Bouquest Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Choc Chip, Celery, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Celery, Choc Chip
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Tab Punch

2 comments: